7.20.2009

One Year Anniversary!

So we made it to the big one! A whole year of marriage...and a year and a half of being parents! We have survived! Although I wanted to go to Vegas and renew vows at the drive up wedding window...we had a lovely first anniversary! Elliot made us a delicious breakfast and Atticus tried really hard to be on his best behavior. After a quick nap we went hiking in Adam's Canyon and had a nice afternoon enjoying each other's company. Atticus loved being in nature and not having to do any work!



Elliot and Atticus pose while playing a game that makes Atti giggle up a storm!



My boys playing in the freezing cold river!


I decided to go in for a bit to cool off - I was frozen in under a minute!


Although this cake may not look too sharp, it was as yummie as the day we cut it last year! I have successfully eaten a slice with each meal today!


I can't tell you how happy I am that we are at this point in our lives! We have each other and that is all that matters!



No comments: