7.17.2009

Bye Bye Mullet!


Atticus got his first haircut on Monday, June 29. He said goodbye to his awesome red mullet and traded up for a "big boy" cut.



He was eager to sit in the chair all by himself...



He even let me get one last pic of the mullet!



Here he sits nicely and lets Amanda (the stylist) buzz away any sign of the eighties!




After about three minutes, Atticus was getting anxious to see the results!



He was so happy with them that he gave Amanda a big smacker on the cheek!



1 comment:

Robin said...

Atty is growing up so fast. It seems like I miss everything that happens now. I miss you guys a whole lot. Congrats on the new job at Delta that will be awesome for you since you love the flight benefits so much! I now have a new shift I work 4 ten's so I am off now Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We need to get together soon. I will drive out just let me know when. Love you