6.07.2009

Finally Finished!!

I started a rag quilt for Atti about two or three months ago...and just finished it this morning! It is not square, although it is supposed to be, but it will keep my little baby warm!

I tried to get Atticus to sit on it for a photo op, but he wanted to touch the camera lense instead! Oh well, maybe next time!

A special thanks to Emilee for inspiring me, Amy for helping me shop, measure, and cut my fabric (not to mention the great ironing job she did!), Mom for giving me a sewing machine and other supplies, Nana for her words of encouragement when I had given up, and Elliot for funding the fabric purchase, cleaning up after me on several occasions, and getting blisters on the tips of his fingers in the final stages of cutting edges! I appreciate you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! Time to start a new project, brooks is having a sidewalk sale starting tomorrow! you should make some spaceship sheets and maybe a robot doll.