3.15.2010

Holy Moly!!!

Holy Moly! It has been way too long since I have worked on this! I have many photos to add, and will do so after this update!

Number one: Atticus is talking up a storm and lets me know what I am doing wrong every day! He tells me "No!" all the time and has finally really hit the terrible twos. It is amazing how quickly he picks up and repeats EVERYTHING you say! Such as "Holy moly Atticus, its too early to get up!" - came out as "Oly Mol Addidus, early get up!" He is just so dang cute!

Number two: We are BUSY BUSY BUSY people! I feel like we are always running around; Elliot and I see each other about 2-5 hours a week (which makes me sad, but appreciate him so much more when I do have him)! Our schedules are crazy and we are always on the move. I have been working almost full time hours at Delta, part time with Legacy Weddings, and very full time with Atticus. Elliot is still full time graveyards at the U, full time student by day, dad by night, and I couldn't even tell you when he sleeps!

Number three: We are going to sell our house! We are super excited for the next step in our lives which includes a yard for Atti to play in and hopefully less stairs to the laundry room! We plan on listing by April and we'll see how long it takes to sell....in this market you never know! We have been packing and tidying up to stage and hope that it moves quickly!

Number four: Elliot graduates with a B.S. in Psychology from the U of U on May 7th! He has worked so hard and I am so proud of him. Currently he is conducting a study in the driving simulator at the U on the effects of GPS devices and ones ability to find a location with/without it. It has been a few months in the making and is in the data collection stage. There is a bit to go, but it is promising and opening up doors of opportunity for him!

Those are all of the big updates, and I will follow with photos tomorrow after I download them all onto my computer! I apologize for slacking in the documenting portion of my life; I suppose the rest of it had just consumed me for a bit!

No comments: