5.03.2009

Mosh Pit Atti


Grandma Sugar (Shelly) took Atticus and I to see her friend's daughter's band, Avenue of Embers, perform in American Fork on the 30th.  We had a fun time driving there (and getting lost), but had the most fun when we got inside!  Atticus loves music and wanted to join the band on stage, fighting and screaming at me when I wouldn't let him down!  He was the life of the party, shaking his hips, spinning in circles, and throwing his arms up and down with the beat!



Atticus and Grandma Sugar - Check out Atti's cool ear plugs!  (Not so fun for mom to put in, by the way...)


Grandma Sugar holds Atticus back out of the crowd while they watch the band play!  




Little Atti dancing on the side of the stage; he so badly wanted to run up there and join the band!  He definitely has his dad's musical abilities and I look forward to my future musician!


I also have a picture of Atti with Angie, the singer in the band, but I am computer disabled and can't get it to flip the correct way!  I'll get it up when I can figure out what the heck I am doing!

No comments: